December 27, 2009

One less thing to worry about

I have a tendency to care about people. Not just my family and friends but with anyone I meet. My husband often tells me that it's because I care so much that things affect me the way they do. Of course the people I care most about is my family. Over a year ago my mom had a bad fall and her recovery took a long time. Because of where the accident was and with a lot of waiting time, she received some money to help cover expenses/medical bills. I was so grateful to hear that she has been taken care of. Unexpected expenses are hard any anyone and I've been concerned about my mom's situation. The older she gets the more care she needs. She's always trying to find ways to cut back on bills, whether it's prescription assistance or getting rid of things she doesn't need. I'm not sure all of what she's done or looked into, but I'm glad she received some help to take care of some of the big things. One less thing to worry about. :)

No comments: