Here's another recipe we've tried recently and I was pleasantly surprised with the taste. I'm becoming a big fan of fresh parsley and it made this dish really yummy. The whole family liked this one and it was pretty easy to make. If you want to see a picture, you can view the recipe here. The only change I made was I had 3 lbs of red potatoes to use so I just added a little more of the other ingredients, except the onion because we're not big on onions. Let me know if you try it and like it!
Zesty Home Fries
Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss potatoes with dressing and pepper in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Spread into single layer.
Bake 20 min. Stir in onions. Continue baking 20 min. or until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with parsley and bacon; stir. Top with cheese. Bake an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.






1 comment:
sounds so yummy, I'm excited to try it! :-)
Post a Comment