November 14, 2008

Business's in trouble

Do you ever think about the small business's or small business franchise companies trying to make it during this downfall in our economy? I have been, especially when I'm driving around town. I've seen many small business's shut down because they were not bringing in enough money to keep them afloat. I admire the individuals who can start up their own company and make it into something. But with the way things are going in this country, I can see how a lot of them are struggling. It may be easier for me to see a Wal-Mart building than a small clothing shop, but I've decided to keep my eyes open a little wider and stop in at some of the smaller stores. Who knows, I may find a new store with amazing deals and that I absolutely love.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah, then as soon as you start to love it they hang up a "going out of business sale" sign in the front window :(
I do try to buy my products for photography from smaller business. But have run into some problems with doing that... for instance waiting nearly a year for a wedding album. YIKES!