November 13, 2008

Another week of sickies

My girls are sick with colds and a nasty cough and I have strep throat, sort of. The dr said I have all the symptoms of strep but my tests came back negative. But because of how ill I am, she put me on antibiotics anyway. It doesn't make any sense to me that I have strep but don't have strep but oh well. We've been stuck home for most of the week and will stay until Saturday when I'm not contagious anymore. I've been wanting to get out and catch a few food items on sale but they will have to wait.

Thanks goes out to my friends Cami and Leah for bringing us dinner and ice cream to help us feel better. It meant a lot and we truly appreciated it. :)

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling weird. That is weird about not having strep throat. I've personally have never had that before, but I hear it's really painful.

I hope your feeling better soon.

Beth said...

Ohhhhh Michelle! I'm so sorry you're sick! And the girls too. :-(

Get well soon! Eat that ice cream!! ;-)