July 19, 2007

Meme #2 for the day

There seems to be a lot of meme's going around recently. Kara tagged me for this meme. :)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. The Ice Box
2.
The Buzz Queen
3. I Was Born2Cree8
4. A Bit of Me
5. Life Is Just Ducky

Next select five people to tag:
1. Jen
2. Kate
3. Rachel
4. Lorie
5. Jenn

Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well I had just finished 8th grade so I was probably doing all the cool stuff 9th graders do in the summertime. ;)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Normal summer stuff; playing in the water, going to the park, going to storytime. My husband was working two jobs and we rarely saw him so the girls and I tried to keep busy.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Cookies
3. Candy bars
4. Oh Henry Bars
5. Slushies (I see a pattern lol)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. I Am a Child of God
2. Wheels On the Bus
3. Do As I'm Doing
4. The Noble Duke of York
5. If You're Happy and You Know It (I'm a mom can you tell? lol)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Donate
2. Pay off debts
3. Save
4. Help family
5. Help friends

Five bad habits:
1. Eating too much ice cream
2. Biting my nails
3. Talking too much
4. Offering advice when it's not asked for
5. Eating out

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my husband/children
2. Playing games
3. Going on drives
4. Listening to music
5. Running

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Corduroy
2. Polka dots
3. Plaid
4. Suit and tie
5. Big bows in my hair

Five favorite toys:
1. Jet skiis (one day!)
2. Computer
3. Bike
4. PS games
5. Camera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on! How can you say that you'll never wear big bows in your hair again? You could end up being one of those totally nutty ladies who do themselves up real perty-like when they go out to town... bright red lipstick colored outside of the lines, big bows in the pony tail on top of the head, silk muumuu... real perty.
Michelle, you and Gina are the only bloggers I know... all Meme's die with me. I should name my blog the MeMe grave... hmmm... now there's a thought.