July 19, 2007

5 Questions Meme

Lorie tagged me for this meme. After I answer her 5 questions, I tag some people and ask them 5 new questions and then they answer my questions and ask 5 different questions. So here I go.

1. What is your greatest accomplishment in life so far? One of my greatest accomplishments is giving birth without having an epidural.

2. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who lie, drives me nuts.

3. If you went to a yard sale what would you most likely be looking for and buy? Something useful, not really sure what right now.

4. What is the greatest deal you have ever gotten shopping?

5. Who is your best friend and what qualities do they posses that make them your best friend? My husband is my best friend. He listens to me, he comforts me, he talks to me, he doesn't judge me, and he loves me no matter what.

Ok, here are my 5 questions for Beth, Ms. Ankles, and Stacey.

1. What do you consider to be your best feature and why?
2. What is your dream car?
3. Describe a fond childhood memory.
4. What kind of food are you always having to restock?
5. What kind of deodorant do you use?

2 comments:

Rich said...

Thank you. You are very kind.

Beth said...

You'll never believe it, but I finally got around to responding to these questions. ;-)