March 20, 2007

Picnics in cold weather

Today we had grabbed a bite to eat and I wanted to have a picnic. We love to picnic when we get the chance, but it was late and too cold outside. So my superpowers kicked in and said "hey, we have a blanket and the backseat is already laid down...let's have a picnic in the back of the van!" So we did. And the peasants rejoiced. The girls loved it, which made it worth it. The only part they didn't like, was getting back into their car seats. lol

So, where do you picnic?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You are such a good mom!
I don't picnic... bugs.... it's a bug thing.

Michelle said...

Lol. You should picnic in the car, it's a potentially bug free zone. ;)

anonymous jones said...

Hi, thanks for the visit! Superpowers, hey? I find capes make excellent picnic blankets.

Michelle said...

Ohh my cape! I completely forgot about it! Good move AJ!

Kara said...

LOL, what a good idea! Once we built a fort inside with chairs and blankets and had a "picnic" under there during the winter, that was fun :D We went on a picnic on Saturday at Alameda Park, it was great!