I haven't been the best blogger buddy recently, I've tried to at least read but I haven't posted much. I just finished up my forty observation hours today and that has been the main reason why I haven't been on a lot. It was nice to get them done but it had been the highlight of my day, every time I went. I'm missing it already. One of the physical therapists today told me that he had just read that I needed to get in at least another 20 hours. He was kidding, but it was nice to hear that they didn't want me to go.
Other than that, things right now are kind of up in the air for us. My husband's employer is being a total jerk has been very trying recently. We've found out some information that they want to extend how long employees will be out of the country from the original 3 months, to 9 months. Instead of being gone for two weeks and back for two days, they want to have them gone for one month and back for two days. There's more but I won't bore anyone with details. Right now we have to make some big decisions by tomorrow concerning his job and whether or not I will need to get a job.
It's hard knowing what to do at a time like this. I'm sure we've all experienced it at one point or another. I hope we make the right decisions. I'll post an update as soon as I can. I'll respond to everyone's blogs as soon as I can too.
March 22, 2007
When life gives you lemons, sometimes you get squirted in the eye.
Posted by
Michelle
at
7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Good luck with your decisions :) You know I'm here to help you out with anything. Sorry his work is being so stupid.
Post a Comment