I'm going to be changing my URL to lifeisjustducky.blogspot.com So please take note. I will make the change in a few days. Sorry to make everyone change their links. Thank you. :)
March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Strength is not something you have, but something you find."
I'm going to be changing my URL to lifeisjustducky.blogspot.com So please take note. I will make the change in a few days. Sorry to make everyone change their links. Thank you. :)
Posted by
Michelle
at
10:06 PM
5 comments:
I've been waiting for your new site to open up . . . but it still gives me a 404 error . . . Not Found . . . Where oh where is my Ducky??? I want her to be FOUND!
lol Ok, I'll do it now. :D
I found the Ducky :D
ROFL!!!
Guess I better go change my link now lol :D
Post a Comment