March 23, 2007
Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
*Brian Williams -he's not afraid to get his hands dirty.
Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
*Bread, lasagna, and Go-Gurt.
Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
* "Duckyville" and life would be as such, just ducky.
Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
*I would like to finish reading Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.
Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
*Their head; hair, eyes, smile, and overall structure. lol
Go to Friday's Feast to join in too!
Posted by
Michelle
at
2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Duckyville. LOL! That's cute.
I'm glad you like my header!
Thanks for stopping by my feast. Have a great weekend.
Duckyville. I like it. My feast is up if you would like to join.
Oh!! You should finish Pride and Prejudice; its so good! I am pretty much obsessed with it. Enjoy!
I have no idea what Go-Gurt is, guess its something we don't get in the uk! I'm with ctina, Pride and Prejudice is a wonderful book, as are all Jane Austen's books.
Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Sarah - Go-Gurt is yogurt in a little pouch. You can take it on the go with you. We freeze them then give them to our kids who love them. They are so much less messy than regular yogurt. :)
great feast :) wish I had some go-gurt 2 days ago!
Post a Comment