This past week I tried really hard to be consciously aware of my goals everday. This I found to be a huge help! It's easy to mess up when we don't think it. The whole not spending money before it gets into our account has been a little up and down. Where I've been busy working and going to school I haven't entered in all of our receipts in a timely manner which has been a problem. So this week I'm going to add onto my money goal and make sure I enter in the receipts the day I get them.
I didn't do any extra exercising. But I was again on my feet for most of Monday-Wednesday, so I think that counts. lol
Now for being more patient with my family, that I did really well on! I was so proud of myself and it made a huge difference in our home. I yelled maybe 3 times all week. When ever something came up with my children for instance, instead of getting made, I sat down and talked with them and worked it out. It felt really good and it makes us all happier in the end.
So I'll just add the one this week and keep working on my other goals!
#1 - Don't spend money before it gets into my account.
A. Enter receipts in the same day the transactions take place.
#2 - Do a different exercise twice, for at least 20 minutes.
#3 - Be more patient and understanding.
Check out the Lazy Organizer to join SHS and if you participate this week and next you can be entered in to win some of her organizing bags!
I didn't do any extra exercising. But I was again on my feet for most of Monday-Wednesday, so I think that counts. lol
Now for being more patient with my family, that I did really well on! I was so proud of myself and it made a huge difference in our home. I yelled maybe 3 times all week. When ever something came up with my children for instance, instead of getting made, I sat down and talked with them and worked it out. It felt really good and it makes us all happier in the end.
So I'll just add the one this week and keep working on my other goals!
#1 - Don't spend money before it gets into my account.
A. Enter receipts in the same day the transactions take place.
#2 - Do a different exercise twice, for at least 20 minutes.
#3 - Be more patient and understanding.
Check out the Lazy Organizer to join SHS and if you participate this week and next you can be entered in to win some of her organizing bags!







6 comments:
Good job with your patience goal. That is something I am always working on. Even today I had to stop and go to my room for one minute to just slow down. Keep up the good work.
You are doing really good. Good Luck this week!
You're doing great!!!
What wonderful progress you are making. Keep it up!
This is one I need to add too! Maybe next week.
great goals, especially the patience, good job!
Post a Comment