February 03, 2014

Long day

Had a long day today.  It started last night.  Could not find a comfortable position to sleep in and tossed and turned. Had to get up and use the bathroom.  THEN I finally found a comfortable spot.  And not just a little comfortable, I was in heaven.  Seriously, I haven't been that comfortable in months with this pregnancy.  But my joy didn't last very long because then my cell phone started beeping because the battery apparently was dying.  Noooooooo!  I couldn't believe the timing.  I tried to ignore it hoping I could just fall back asleep and deal with it in the morning.  Yeah, no.  So I got up and plugged the dumb thing in.  Lost my comfortable spot.  Then about an hour later it was time to get up.  I was irritated to say the least.  Went to work and had some rough patients.  They didn't want to cooperate and they most definitely didn't want to be safe today.  My job is hard enough with capable patients but ones that are continually not safe takes a huge toll on my body.  I came home from work and my pelvis was completely locked up.  Ever tried to walk with a locked pelvis?  It's painful and you can't do it without severely limping. I took a nap which helped a little but I woke up with a headache.  Tried to help the kids with homework and their lessons.  Got them to bed late.  Now I'm sitting here trying to get some things done.  I did take some Tylenol which will hopefully help my head and maybe my pelvis a little.  Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: