January 27, 2014

Looking for a home

Every time my husband applies for a job somewhere, if I get a minute, I like to look at the houses in that area that are for sale.  One day we'll own our own home and looking to see what I like and don't like I think will help when that day comes.  Just recently, I was looking at some homes in one area and was floored to see how expensive they were.  Seriously, the job paid well for where we're at now but having to live in the area by the job, we actually couldn't have afforded it.  It was crazy to me!  I was only looking at the mortgage price too, not even taking into account taxes and insurance costs.  I'd be a little nervous to look for homeowners insurance quotes in that one area.  They are probably through the roof where the homes were so expensive.  Something perfect will come along at the right time, right?  That's what I keep telling myself.  One day...one day...

No comments: