January 27, 2014

Weddings

I have been enjoying watching wedding shows on Netflix.  Getting married is a big step and it's fun to watch as new brides get so excited for their big day.  I was pretty stoked when I got married!  I can still remember the butterflies I had, not because I was nervous, but because I was so excited.  My husband was truly my match.  I knew it then and I still know it now, over a decade later.  He's awesome and I am blessed to share my life with him!  I hope that these couples I see get married, their marriages work out as well as mine did.  I hope they find that perfect dress, find the perfect location, and even find a a wedding DJ in charleston sc if that's what they choose, to make their day special.  It's a day you always remember as a bride so you hope it's everything you dreamed of! 

No comments: