January 17, 2013

Meeting new people

I like meeting new people.  You never know what kind of personality you'll come across or if the person you meet will become your new best friend.  On the other hand, you could meet someone you want nothing to do with too lol.  Recently, I met a nice lady who works full time and has a little boy.  She was really fun to talk to!  She was telling me she likes to take pictures and has one of those fancy cameras my husband would like.  She was even going out of town soon to meet up with some other photographers to learn tips on how to take better pictures.  I know there are photographers all over the country, even as far away as raleigh nc photographersI bet she will learn some new tricks and fun things to do.  I have friend photographers and they always have great suggestions!

No comments: