December 27, 2012

I just never know

My husband is so sweet.  He always tries to get me what I really want especially when it comes to my birthday or Christmas.  But put on the spot, I have a really hard time coming up with what I want.  If we're at the store and I see something, I'll say "oh, this would be really fun to have!"  But saying that months prior to my birthday makes it hard for him and me to remember what it was I liked.  Maybe I should keep a list?  At one time I thought having a bracelet with my kids names and birthstones would be really neat. Or looking at the best selection of mothers rings and doing the same thing.  But then I stop myself because we aren't sure we're done having kids yet and I wouldn't want my husband to spend a lot of money on that type of gift then have to go back later and get a different one to accommodate a new child.  So, that's something at the back of my mind to ask for later.  In the meantime though, still no idea what I want.  I got a new pair of running shoes for Christmas which is what I wanted but I can't think of anything else! 

No comments: