October 12, 2012

So many crafts!

My little family has become quite crafty recently.  We are using a loom to make winter hats.  We are crocheting washcloths for family for Christmas presents.  We are crocheting slippers for the kids for Christmas.  We are making bracelets out of string.  We are making all sorts of things and it's been so much fun!!  I admit, I don't have as much time these days to get a lot done quickly but it's been fun nonetheless.  I've been pinning things on Pinterest a lot lately of more projects I want to work on but we'd need a lot of supplies that we don't already have.  More nails, possibly thumbscrews, more paint, different tools to cut out pieces of wood the right way, and little things like pipe cleaners and eyes and vinyl lettering.  So much to do and so little time!  One project at a time though and I'm sure eventually, we'll be able to get everything done.

No comments: