July 30, 2012

Should we get some?

Applying for jobs is kind of fun.  Seeing what's out there and thinking about the possibilities that come with possibly moving to a new place.  The hard part though is you don't know how long you'll be applying for jobs.  It might only be a month or it might take a year or more.  Hopefully, we won't be looking for up to a year but who knows what could happen.  So in the mean time, I'm trying to get a few things organized that I've been putting off that will make moving, if we move, a little easier.  But I wonder if I should also be collecting packing materials too.  It can be hard finding boxes at the last minute but do I really want to store them possibly for months?  We have some but not many.  I might look into getting a few more here and there. 

No comments: