July 13, 2012

No more preggo!

We had our baby, yay!  Children really do come straight from heaven because there's nothing more special than having a newborn in your home.  Lots of hugs and kisses from mom and dad and siblings.  None of us can get enough!  That newborn smell.  That peaceful look on their face while they sleep.  Oh, and when they smile while they sleep!  The little fingers and toes that you can't get over how small they are.  Gosh, I love having a newborn again!  While I'm glad to not be pregnant anymore, I'm bummed that I'm still having problems with my SI joints and pelvis.  I was hoping all of that would go away once the pressure of having a baby growing inside me went away, but no such luck.  DRAT!  Hopefully it's because I'm still recovering from delivery.  Maybe a few more weeks will do the trick?  That's what I'm hoping for and if I get really lucky, it will happen! :)

No comments: