July 30, 2012

Hard to watch

When you watch sports and you see someone get hurt, do you cringe?  I do.  I cringe A LOT.  Probably because I work in physical therapy and know how long recovery can be when you injure yourself.  So if I see someone hit their head I immediately think of all the terrible things that could be the result. If I see someone pull their Achilles tendon, I think of the surgery they will probably have to have and all the exercises they would need to strengthen their leg afterwards.  Some people laugh when they see someone else get hurt, not me.  Some of those people who get hurt might need a personal injury attorney raleigh nc depending on how it happened.  A lot of money can go into a recover when you injure yourself so be careful everyone!  Recovery is a good thing but a long process and sometimes not very pleasant.

No comments: