May 06, 2012

Learning more

I love being done with school and having graduated with my degree.  I love not having to go to class everyday and take exams.  While it's hard being away from my family, I do love what I do.  I especially love when we have students who intern for us.  While part of my job is to teach them they in turn teach me new things too.  LOVE that!  Our last student just finished his rotation and he was awesome!  I know he's going to go far and do well.  I still remember his last presentation, very informative.  It was pretty funny too because he was trying to figure out how to hook his computer up to the tv which had one of those tv wall mounts that was hard to work around and it took awhile to figure it out.  But he did it and the presentation went well.  Tomorrow, we have another student starting and I can't wait to meet and work with her!  It's going to be great.

No comments: