April 21, 2012

What did I do

I think I may have failed my test.  I recently took that terrible glucose test that's required during pregnancy.  Actually, it's not too horrible.  I prefer the red fruit punch drink compared to the orange.  But I don't like getting my blood drawn and of course that's inevitable after you drink the juice.  I've never not passed the test before but I think I did this time.  My downfall was a doughnut.  Not even just one, but two.  I ate two doughnuts 5 hours prior to my test.  The odds are against me I think.  I hope I get lucky but I doubt it will happen.  I've been craving sweets really bad this pregnancy and by the time I'm done, I may need to look into slimvox to lose weight.  I'm getting pretty big at this point and if I keep eating doughnuts I'll be HUGE!  Stupid yummy tasting doughnuts.  Curse you!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Good luck :P I hate the glucose tests. I failed the 1 hr my last 2 pregnancies but passed the 3hr just fine.

Terence said...

Great and lovely post.

Terence said...

Great and lovely post.