January 27, 2012

Dreaming

It's hard not to dream about owning your own home. I go through phases of when I get really excited about it and do a bunch of house searches and then other times it makes me sad to look so I don't. But this past week has been a good week and I've been in the mood to look at houses again. We found one that we really like that's in a good price range (given we had a decent salary lol) and it's not very far from where we live. I had to drive by it the other day just to see the neighborhood and I loved it even more! Sure it would be fun to have a home and all of those fun amenities, like having a pool with a pool safety fence and a trampoline, and a garage, and our own yard. One day we will, not yet, but one day in the near future. This one house we like probably won't be on the market then but that's ok because I know we'll find the right home for us. I can't wait!

No comments: