August 17, 2011

Sooo tireddd

I have been working more this past week and this week due to a coworker being out of the office. It's been good on one hand because I'm learning how to do more of the office work. I've wanted to learn more but haven't had much opportunity. So what better way than to be thrown right in? lol My crash course in office work has been good though. On top of the new things I'm learning, I've been playing catch up with other things that haven't been done in a long time. I haven't been bored at all and keep busy all day long. It's amazing how much you can get done when you never stop lol! But it feels awesome to be able to do so much and continue to work with patients. I've helped rearranged the whole office and organized a bunch of clutter. I did an inventory of products that needed replaced and placed an order for those we did need. I organized charts and cleaned out old patient supplies. I made more phone calls that I can count, filed a bunch of paperwork, and printed a bunch of paperwork. It doesn't sound like a lot but trust me, it WAS a lot and I've had maybe 10 minutes of down time total in three days. I love to keep busy and make things easier. A cleaner and more organized office makes for a happy workplace! It's been a good week. :D

No comments: