August 24, 2011

New buildings

New buildings make me a teeny tiny bit jealous. Only because I want to be the one building. I would LOVE to have a home built. One where we got to pick everything single little thing out. The size of the garage, how much grass we'd have, how big the mater bathroom would be, how many outlets we'd need and where they'd all go, the size of the bedrooms, how big the windows and how many and so on. I know there's a lot of work that goes into buildings and homes, especially steel buildings, but that's part of the enjoyment right? You get to decide everything! Or at least I think you do lol. I've never actually done it. But one day we will or we might find the perfect home for us that's already built. That would be ok too. :)

1 comment:

Zentner Steel Buildings said...

I am very happy to read your blog. It's a very useful blog.
Thanks for sharing your views with us.
https://zentnersteelbuildings.com/