August 26, 2011

Hands on

My husband is SO excited to be doing more hands on activities in school! He's finally done with all the prerequisite classes and now he's only taking the ones needed for his degree. He came home the second day after classes and excitedly told me about multiple field trips he's going on this semester. I'm thrilled for him! It's fun watching him be so happy about his classes. I remember feeling the same way when I was in my program. Anyway, we have his supply lists and we need to purchase a few things to help him get ready. He might need something like Gregory Backpacks to carry everything but we'll have to see when we get his gear together. I hope all of his trips pan out ok because I know he will learn so much from all of the hands on experience. That's why they do them I'm sure. It will be fun for him!!

No comments: