July 28, 2011

Not used to this

Working almost full time isn't easy when you're not used to it. By the time I get done with working all day, I come home and I'm beat. Not just a little tired but totally wiped. I can barely keep my eyes open and as soon as I sit down, I'm asleep. It's not just the hours though, it's a combination of that and the physical part of my job. On one hand working more means having more money to pay bills. On the other, I'm so tired it's hard to have any energy to be with my kids. And the only reason I work is because I work part time and I can be a mom. It's nice having money to pay the bills but it a lot NICER to play with my kids. I have really missed being home this week. I'm so thankful I don't have to work this many hours very often. Actually, I've never worked this many hours in the whole time I've been at this job lol. Anyway, next week will be better and I'm looking forward to being home more! I haven't told the girls yet, I may surprise them and they will love it! I can't wait to see their faces. :D

No comments: