June 21, 2011

You have to laugh

Like most of you reading this, I see so many people who are constantly on their phones or have earplugs in listening to their MP3 players. I like to use my cell phone and I like to listen to my MP3 player but constantly? Nah. I remember when we had cell phones then we didn't for a few years. It was awesome, like a weight was lifted. We have them again but we're not addicted to them and have zero problem leaving them home if we feel like it. But it cracks me up when I see people who feel so lost without their cell or ipod nano. It's not life or death, or at least it shouldn't be in my opinion lol. But maybe it's because my cell phone isn't a Blackberry and maybe it's because I don't have a really cool MP3 player. Nah. I still don't think it would matter lol!

No comments: