May 25, 2011

I need to do more

I've been feeling like I need to do more. Yes, I'm working on my many projects. But this feeling is for something else. One thing, I'm going to learn Spanish this summer. So that's something. But also, I feel like I need to be doing more at work. I've had a few different jobs, but not any management jobs and I think that's what I need to learn. No, I don't want to own my own business or learn bookkeeping, but I do want to learn more about billing and how that all works. I was sort of getting the hang of it until at work the computer program we were using totally changed. I'm still trying to learn what I need to to do my job let alone having time to learn the billing side. So much to do! But, after this summer, I'm going to be feeling pretty good with all that I learned. Very excited!!

No comments: