March 18, 2011

It's the weekend!

Do you countdown the days until the weekend comes? I heard more than one person at work today say how they were so glad the weekend was finally here. I don't mind the work week but I like the weekend too. My to do list, the one that was meant to be tackled last week and wasn't, is still in place for this weekend. First thing, we have some store shopping to do. Items like diapers and laundry detergent and food. That shouldn't take too long though. Second thing, our treadmill needs one arm bar replaced. When we took it out of its box one arm had a rip in the covering so the company shipped us a new one for free. Taking it back apart doesn't sound like fun but it will be nice when it's done and moved back into place. Lastly, I have a bunch of lap blankets I need to finish working on. I've done part of them but still have a way to go. This project I've been putting off for way too long and I'm tired of it hanging over my head. Time to be over and done with this to do list! Wish me luck. :D

No comments: