March 18, 2011

How's your air?

Do you like the air where you live? This is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. Only because when my husband graduates, who knows where we end up living. Where ever it is, I want a city that you can breathe in. Ok, you can do that in every city lol. But I want to be able to take a deep breath in and out knowing that the air is clean and fresh. If your city has a lot of smog or smoke, sorry, no way. I love going outside and breathing fresh air. I would love a air purifier for my house just so I could put my mind at ease knowing the air inside was clean for my family. The air you breathe is so important because whatever it is, clean or not, goes into your body. Maybe we all need Darth Vader masks to breathe with so it wouldn't matter where we went. It would be pretty awkward wearing the mask though lol!

No comments: