January 28, 2011

I see some things

In the health field you see some and heard a lot of different things. I've seen a variety of different colors all over the body. Some make you look twice wondering how on earth such a thing came about. I hear a lot of things too. I've heard about effective acne scar removal treatments and the best way to regrow hair. I've seen the body very damaged and then turn around and do things never expected. I've seen individuals have less than desired outcomes and walk away a miracle. But I've seen more too. I've seen people in despair because they are so limited in their abilities. I've seen others so full of joy because they accomplished so much more than what they expected too. There are definitely ups and downs to my job but I still love it. All of it. :)

No comments: