December 06, 2010

It's that time of year!!

To send Christmas cards of course! We just received our first one in the mail from my brother and his sister. My first thought, "crap! I haven't even thought about sending out Christmas cards yet!" LOL My brother's card was nice and simple with a few pictures and a happy holidays on it with all their names. Last year we sent out a family picture with a Christmas card and this year we were thinking about doing it again or doing something more along the lines of my brother's card. Then I received some awesome Christmas Cards in the mail from peartreegreetings.com. Oh my goodness they are so cute! Here are two pictures from some of the cards I received:

Aren't they darling? I love the first one because it's more traditional but still really cute. I love the second one because it's a style I haven't seen before. I've been browsing the peartreegreetings.com website and I honestly cannot decide which layout is my favorite. But I LOVE that! I love having options because some pictures go really well with certain backgrounds while others don't. Plus, it's kind of fun to play around and be able to pick and choose. Pear Tree has covered all the bases when it comes to Christmas cards and you're sure to find something you love! Better hurry up though, Christmas is only about 19 days away yikes!

No comments: