October 16, 2010

One day maybe

I was at the store recently in the shampoo and conditioner section. I grabbed one kind and then I went to search for another, which I found near by. While I was grabbing my shampoo I saw a whole section of acne products. I glanced over the selection and my girls came to mind. One day, they might ask me to buy them some of those products. I bought some when I was younger but then, I didn't have a clue which one to choose. I think if my girls ask, I'll be sure to read an acne treatment review about all the products to get a better idea of what we would need. I assume they will have a lot of similarities but I bet they will also have some differences and that's what we'd need to know. But really, I don't want to think about when my kids will be teenagers, I like the age they're at now and will enjoy them while they're young. :)

No comments: