September 01, 2010

Microfiber towel



Do you like shiny things? I do. No really, I do! That's why I was really excited to do a product review about Microfiber towels. Why? Because it makes things shiny! At least the one I received did. :) At first, I expected the towel to be small, like the size of a rag. Uh no, it was huge! Not huge and bulky, but long and thin which is perfect because I don't have a lot of extra room in my apartment. I was wondering what I could use the towel on and my husband suggested my clarinet. Now you have to realize, I've had this clarinet for 15 years and it was used when I bought it. I haven't even played it in the last few years so it's been sitting in a case that whole time. So it was perfect to test my new microfiber towel on and guess what? My clarinet looks awesome!! It's never been as shiny as it is now and I love it! It made me even want to start playing again because it looks so nice and I wouldn't mind showing it off. My clarinet wasn't the only thing I polished. I also did my bathroom faucets and they too look nice and shiny. There's just something about extra nice about shiny objects. I was glad to do such a fun review and one that made my home a little nicer. :)

No comments: