July 04, 2010

Totally shocked

I recently heard a short lecture given by a personal trainer of a friend of mine. There was a lot of information I already knew because of my degree but there were some things I hadn't learned. The main thing I learned was concerning calories. The total number of calories a person needs to consume everyday in order to stay alive is very important I found. If you don't eat this amount of calories, your body actually starts to eat itself. That's bad. And guess what? I've been counting my calories and come to find out, I don't eat enough! You'd never guess by the way I look. :P So, I need to do better. Maybe find the best multivitamin to help me be more healthy. I have a lot of work to do, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was extremely delighted to find this website.I desired to say thank you to you with regard to this fantastic learn!! I undoubtedly enjoyed every single tiny bit of it and I've you bookmarked to verify out new items you publish.