May 17, 2010

Spectacular!

Over the weekend, my husband and I were watching something on TV that gave you a tour of beautiful homes. The one we saw was in California and it was a mansion and beautiful! I can't remember the style the owner modeled it after, French maybe. The gentleman did an awesome job with his home. Every room was incredibly detailed and he chose everything from the furniture down to the crown molding. The landscape was just as beautiful too. I don't know if he had a pond with pond uv filters but the part I saw, he had a pool and jacuzzi. The part that really blew me away was his bedroom. It was over 3,000 square feet! I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a whole HOUSE that size! Needless to say we were blown away. The man's home was amazing and he loved it. So neat. :)

No comments: