October 14, 2009

We need to make a change

I've never been big on washing my face every single day, twice a day. I do wash it in the shower but I only use normal soap and water. But I'm starting to think I need to make a change and be more proactive about taking care of my skin and face. I'm not even in my 30's yet and I'd hate to have to buy wrinkle cream anytime soon. So I've been looking around at facial products trying to determine which would be the best for my skin and also one that the rest of my family can use. I know I'm late in the game, but I figure it's better to start now than never! Anyone have a recommendation for me?

1 comment:

Katie said...

A friend, whom I haven't seen in at least 10 years, was recently in town and we hooked up. She said to me several times, "I can't believe how good your skin looks! You don't even have any wrinkles!" Ha, I'm only 29 and she's 32, so I don't know what she was so amazed at, lol. But anyway, I use oil of olay moisturizing cream with spf 15 every day. I don't know if that's why I don't have any wrinkles yet, but it's been good for me. (and don't stop at your jawline! put it on your neck, too!)