April 14, 2009

I did it, go me!

I've been busy. No, not just my normal busy, but almost crazy busy. My schooling is still about the same amount of busyness but since I've recently taken on extra pediatric hours, I have an additional 8 additional hours away from home. While I love what I'm doing, it's been hard for both the girls and me. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who has really stepped up with both the girls and household chores. Thanks babe for all you do!

Plus, I've coaching the girls t-ball, which started a few weeks ago. While that takes me away more, I've enjoyed the time with the girls and my husband (who is an amazing assistant coach!). The girls and their teammates are so stinkin' cute! Watching them run the bases with their little legs and trying to hit the ball, is so cute. I'm glad I volunteered to coach, it's been a rewarding experience. :)

Also, I've been working together with one SIL trying to put together our family reunion and with another SIL on our yearly GNO. This alone has been hectic trying to coordinate schedules, locations, and activities. I think we're on the home stretch though and that's good!

Lastly, I finally signed up for my next race! I've been debating for weeks trying to decide on waiting a few more months to run or just pick on sooner so I actually get on the ball. So, I picked one that is only two months away AND I decided to sign up for my 10k instead of 5k. It was my goal this year to run a 10k and I was worried I wouldn't be able to as the year went on. I plunged in and just did it and even though it's terrifing, I'm going to do it. Spouse and I will be running together with the girls in a jogging stroller. Hopefully the weather warms up so I can hit the pavement instead of the treadmill!

That's my life these days! I'm around, just busy. :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Go you, indeed! It sounds like you're taking life by the horns and making it a great one! :) I'm so pleased for you! :)

Beth said...

You go girl! Sounds like you have a lot of good things balancing out your life. Good luck with it all!!

Jill said...

Geez! You are busy!
I always think I'm SOO busy, but this reminds me I could be ALOT busier! You are quite the WOMAN!

Kara said...

Way to go, you are amazing for doing so much!

Darci and Ryan said...

Way to go!! You are doing GREAT!!!