I just finished with two more big tests and decided I needed a little reward. So I made a trip to the library to pick up some good books. Thanks to my friend Leah, Rachel Anne Nunes has become one of my favorite authors. As I read the book Ariana, I felt so sad for the characters. Ariana was a girl who had struggled with family, friends, and drugs. She did a complete turnaround but some of her friends didn't and they ended up hurting her baby. Sadly, Ariana lost her child. Getting anyone into drug rehab isn't usually an easy thing to do. But Ariana felt the need to tell the world her story hoping it would make a difference in someone else's life. Drugs are such a terrible thing that affect so many people. While I've never been affected personally by drugs, I have seen them ruin lives. One of the best things anyone can do is learn more about drugs and their effects. It's sad enough watching adults die from them but even more sad when innocent children are involved.
April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am glad that you were able to find some books! Ariana is a sad but good series!
Post a Comment