"Strength is not something you have, but something you find."
Now isn't that helpful. Straight and to the point. Now why can't everything be like that?
This takes the cake for funniest!
Probably too late by the time you read it!
That is the best!
hahahaha nice catch!!! I am finally back.. hope you can visit mine too... I am sure you'll get a wordless laugh at my entry... LOL! Happy WW!
THAT is a fantastic picture!!!!!
That is sooooo funny!!! LOVE IT!ROFLHappy WWhttp://writingsofawahm.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-what-goes-up-must-come-down/
That is hysterical , I love it!
That funny,LOL!! I just love it!! Wonder how many got stopped.
LOLOLOL, I can't believe the officer didn't realize that was there!
That is funny :)
That's pretty good. I wonder if the cop really knows.
LOL thanks for the warning!
woohoo! They shld put this up here on the highways too!
Hey, this is a funny pic and a great story - you might like our meme at Tell Me Thursday - you can make your WW really wordless and STILL tell the story! Give it a try!
Ok, that is absolutely hilarious....and very helpful! Love it!
hilarious ps tell me Thursday is fun too.
I miss you.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
This takes the cake for funniest!
Probably too late by the time you read it!
That is the best!
hahahaha nice catch!!! I am finally back.. hope you can visit mine too... I am sure you'll get a wordless laugh at my entry... LOL! Happy WW!
THAT is a fantastic picture!!!!!
That is sooooo funny!!! LOVE IT!
ROFL
Happy WW
http://writingsofawahm.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-what-goes-up-must-come-down/
That is hysterical , I love it!
That funny,LOL!! I just love it!! Wonder how many got stopped.
LOLOLOL, I can't believe the officer didn't realize that was there!
That is funny :)
That's pretty good. I wonder if the cop really knows.
LOL thanks for the warning!
woohoo! They shld put this up here on the highways too!
Hey, this is a funny pic and a great story - you might like our meme at Tell Me Thursday - you can make your WW really wordless and STILL tell the story! Give it a try!
Ok, that is absolutely hilarious....
and very helpful!
Love it!
hilarious
ps tell me Thursday is fun too.
I miss you.
Post a Comment