Since we've switched from our desktop to laptops, I've been going through all our pictures and videos and editing them. For the most part, they're all done. But the one thing I haven't done, is saved them somewhere else. I know, I know. I better do it soon because if my computer crashes, bye bye pictures. I know my husband has a copy of them all on his laptop, but we need to start putting them on CD's too, just for another backup. He's talked about buying an external hard drive but now is not the time to spend money on something like that. I think the CD's will be fine for us now, if I remember to do them!
March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I did cd's for 8 years...it can be done. Although we were finally able to get a external hard drive a few months ago...yeah! It was so easy transfering the pictures from one folder to the the hard drive...although downloading the pictures from the 30+ cd's, took FOREVER! I love having all my pictures in one spot and not having to search through various cd's for a certain one. Now I just have to get a scanner and start putting in all my other pictures! When an external hard drive becomes something you can do (they are pricy)...you should think about it...I love it!
Post a Comment