November 12, 2008

Photo Meme

THE RULES:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the image "search" box
3. Using only the first page pick a picture
4. Insert the picture into your blog
5. Have fun!
(You can use these questions or make up your own!)

What is your first name?
Photobucket

What is your relationship status?
Photobucket

What is your favorite color?
Photobucket

Name a female celebrity you think is beautiful.
Photobucket

What is your favorite movie?
Photobucket

What is your favorite dessert?
Photobucket

What do you most love in life?
Photobucket

What is your favorite drink?
Photobucket

Where would your dream vacation be to?
Photobucket

One word that describes you.
Photobucket

Favorite place to shop?
Photobucket

What kind of car do you wish you could own?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ginabear said...

Hey, I think I knew all these things, cept for maybe the car. I guess Jen didnt totally ruin your love for ice cream eh? I hope you have a nice drive in your cloud car today. Maybe you could swing by and pick Jen and I up and tow us up out of the gutter, hehe. Hey, wasnt there supposed to be some fiddle faddle today? Did I miss it? Hope you are feeling better!!

Jen said...

..... say, that's not the same picture I saw when I googled "Michelle".

Love your colors... you're so.... tollerant :)

Ginabear said...

I for one have a complex because you claim to be tolerant, hehe, but you wont even give Jen and I a ride in your cloud car. What would Dr. Quinn Medicine woman have to say about that??