My husband and I just celebrated our sixth anniversary and it was wonderful. Did we fly to the Bahamas? No. Did we go on one of those European cruises? No. Did we go away for the weekend without the kids? No. This year was simple, we bought each other a book. And you know what, simple is just as much fun and less stressful. Six years, wow. What a great six years we've had!
November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ya, we went to my family reunion on our anniversary! I always say 'maybe next year'. but we got married in the summertime, so our anniversary seems to be the ideal time for family reunions! that and 'if we have the money this year' (haha) I guess the point is just to be proud you accomplished six years together and have two beautiful girls as a result!
Post a Comment