November 08, 2008

Bacon Appetizer Crescents

I tried a new recipe and it turned out pretty yummy. The girls weren't huge fans but Spouse and I enjoyed them. I found the recipe here.

Bacon Appetizer Crescents

1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
8 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
1/3 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp. milk
2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls

Preheat: oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onions, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside.

Separate: each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. [I separated the rolls like I normally do and then put the mixture onto each triangle.] Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges, starting at short ends. Place, seam-sides down, on greased baking sheet.

Bake: 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

Is that what the parsley was for? Well, if I decide to make it, maybe I'll have to borrow YOUR fresh parsley...since I have no idea what to do with it!

Sounds good, though. I'll let ya know if we give it a try!