You know what? Let me tell you. I rock. No, not at Guitar Hero, but at making our Halloween costumes. That's right, I ingeniously put together homemade costumes for my little family. Ok, so maybe Google helped a little. ;) But I did all the work! Ok, ok, maybe my husband helped. ;)
So what on earth did I create? Well, Spouse and I were sitting up late last Friday talking about easy costumes we could make for a party we were attending the following day. Holy toledo! We needed a miracle to find something that was fast, easy, and inexpensive. After some Google searches and a quick run to Wal-Mart, we decided on this:

Every party we went to, our costumes were a big hit and that always makes you feel proud. It was more worth it that the girls loved the costumes and had a lot of fun in them. Ok, so maybe they loved all the extra candy they recieved, but that's fine too. It's been a great week filled with lots of fun and I look forward to next year. Now, if only I knew what to make....
Happy Halloween!!






10 comments:
YOU soooo totally rock Michelle!! WOW! I am impressed!! Those are way cool and way fun!! Will you make mine next year too??? Awesome!!
You know, I totally would make you some. We could throw a Halloween-makin-costume-party and invite Jen. It would be awesome.
You did a great job :D I bet you all looked so cute walking around as legos.
Yeah, that would be awesome!
I love this idea! I need to bug you next year for ideas. This year I sewed on a tail to a bear costume to make it a dog and made a hood out of felt and sewed puppy ears on it. Joy really wanted to be a puppy.
That is such a cute idea!!! I have never seen that a lego's family before, ingenious!!! Those costumes look awesome, you may have to come by and model them out for us!
That is so clever; I love it! And I love that you all had fun together making the costumes, too.
I'm gonna suggest this one to Nathan; he's sure to win the office costume party next year. ;-)
Did Cami get her cups back? After all, you did "borrow" them. :)
I don't know if I mentioned it on the board,but I love those costumes! That is such a neat idea and all the better that it was inexpensive.
They did look great! Congrats on being so creative! And...thanks for the beautiful purple porch. We love that, too! J/K
I love your costumes and your blog! It is great to hear about how you and your family are doing. Since you have family in vegas now you have no excuse not to come the extra 60 miles to the great town of Pahrump where we are living.
Post a Comment