October 31, 2008

Fun fiddle-faddle winner!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this week's Fun fiddle-faddle! Here is the correct answer:

How many muscles and bones are in an adult, human body?

A. 600+ muscles, 206 bones.

You may be wondering why I didn't put down a specific number of muscles in the body. Well, that's because depending on who you talk to, the number varies. The reason being, some experts classify a muscle differently than other experts. So, it's a safe bet to say over 600. :)

This week's winner is:

GINA

Let me tell you a little about Gina. We met a few years ago but didn't end up speaking to each other. (She was too cool for me. ;) Then another friend told her how cool I really was (you know it's true Gina ;) and we started chatting through IM. She's stalked me ever since!

No really, Gina is pretty darn amazing being a single mom to four kids. She has one of the biggest hearts you will ever find. She's a great mom and a good friend. Love ya G-Lo baby dough! Congrats on winning!

5 comments:

Ginabear said...

Yay I win:) but I told you, kind of not fair hehe. Thanks for the props! I dont recall not talkin to you or the friend who told me to;) Its all kind of a blurr but thats ok but I know you now and I think that YOU are amazing and am so blessed to have you in my life! Thanks for the shout out! Baby dough???? ;)

Jen said...

Congratulations Gina! I think you should get some O'Henry bars, but I am not sure you should trust any made by Michelle, she's a trickster you know. That chocolate topping might not be real chocolate if you kwim?

Ginabear said...

LOL I know, it could be some of that Spanish chocolate!! She is very tricky!! I would share it with you though since you guessed the right answer too!

Jen said...

Awww you're just a swell gal, but I think I'll let you have it all to yourself... I'm not big on foreign chocolate anyway... unless it's Dutch!

Michelle said...

Didn't you know that the Dutch and Spanish made Oh Henry Bars together? It's quite the treat. ;)