If you remember my last Fun fiddle-faddle, I didn't reveal the answer right away. The reason being, I had conflicting information as to what the real answer was. My college textbooks said that scalp hair's resting period lasts between 12-24 months. But if you Google the answer, you will most likely learn about the Telogen phase and how it only lasts 100 days.
So I tried to do some research, between books, the internet, and one of my professors, but I still couldn't find a matching answer. Sorry to have to throw that trivia question out, but until I can find conclusive data, I don't want to reward anyone for an answer I'm not sure about.
With that being said, here is an easier trivia question for everyone. Remember not to Google the answer, test your brain knowledge. Good luck!
How many muscles (includes skeletal, cardiac, and smooth) and bones are in the adult, human body?
A. 600+ muscles; 206 bones
B. 500-600 muscles; 204 bones
C. 400-500 muscles; 206 bones
D. Less than 400 muscles; 204 bones
October 29, 2008
Fun fiddle-faddle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm going to guess B
I am gonna guess A and hope for the best, I know how many bones there are and there seems like a lot of muscles in there so thats my final answer:)
I want to go with A :)
Post a Comment