January 04, 2008

I've started my to-do list

I found all of our pictures from the last five years and I've organized them into groups. I figured the easiest way to group them would be in chronological order with a few I'll take out and put in the girls' albums. Why, early in our marriage, did I feel the need to have duplicates of every picture? Sorry, but I think that was dumb on my part. No wonder working on these picture has been so daunting, with all the duplicates it seemed like a mountain of work. But now I have a Wal-Mart bag full of throw away pictures that will meant my shredder's doom. Yay!

I'm glad we now have a digital camera too. Even though I haven't been into digital scrapbooking, it's still nice to be able to pick which pictures I want and which I don't. That was the smartest investment we've made this year. So, now I need to print off the digital pictures we want to add to books, then I'll throw them all in, and viola! Ahh, it's nice to see and end in sight.

No comments: