January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

*A refund from the dr. I knew it was coming, just not when, and it showed up right before Christmas. :)

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

*I'd love a second home in Ireland.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

*Hmm, it's a toss up between pineapple and orange.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

*It's sad to say, but I don't own any nice pieces of clothing. The "nicest" thing I have is my wedding ring and that's fine with me.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

*Yesterday. My husband let me sleep in and I ended up having one of the worst nightmares I've ever had. I can't shake the images out of my head and I'd like to.

Join me by going to Friday's Feast home.

8 comments:

Izzybella said...

Oh, Arizona is so pretty-at least the parts I've been to. Only, I think I'd like AZ better in the winter than the summer. Too hot in the summer!

Gattina said...

Brainwash, that's the only mean ! Images will disappear with the time you will see !

Becky said...

poor you...I never remember my dreams...I can only assume I dream.

Happy Feasting.

ellen b. said...

Oh a home in Ireland that would be lovely! Your appetizer was a nice surprise at a good time!

Dallas Meow said...

bummer, sleeping in should not be allowed to come with nightmares . . .

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Ireland.. I would love to visit Ireland. I hate that you can't control your dreams. I have had times where I have also had the most awful dreams and for a day or maybe a couple of days, the images keep popping back into my head, making me uneasy. Have a great week.

Natalie said...

Wow! Sorry about your nightmare. My feast is up too! :)

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

Jennifer :-)